Story of My Sucessful

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

National Service Training Program Civic Welfare 2 "Hospicio De San Jose"

NATIONAL SERVICE TRAINING PROGRAM-
CIVIC WELFARE TRAINING SERVICE 2 (NSTPCW2)
DLS-College of Saint Benilde
Social Action Office (SAO)

PROCESSING GUIDE QUESTIONS

Instruction:
This will serve as guide questions for the required REFLECTION PAPER of every group member.
Please try to answer spontaneously in ESSAY FORM.

How do you feel after fulfilling your NSTP-CWTS2?
I am happy so much I want to serve for disables and handicapped in our caritas. Hospicio de San Jose but I am frustrate each time for fellowship and feed for mentally retarded and disable handicapped because lack time and schedule for NSTPCW 2

What particular events/experience in NSTP-CWTS2 that struck you most?
I am interesting to learn in our lesson about caritas, Hospicio de San Jose and Father Luke story in our life. I interesting to learn about topic different good opportunities and awareness about disable mentally retarded and handicapped.

Who were the most significant persons you met in NSTP-CWTS2? Why? What values/ attributes did those persons possess?
I really observe to Ms. Veron willing serve and feed to disable and mentally retarded handicapped. Because she true love careful with children also Ms. Concessa truly love and careful to mentally retarded continue alert in our Hospicio de San Jose

What problems/difficulties have you encountered in NSTP-CWTS2? Please specify.
I am tired so much out interesting to enjoy with mentally retarded. I try to willing serve to children “mentally retarded”

What inventions did you take to address the problems encountered?
I try best hard work and serve for children “mentally retarded” and I am happy continue serve feed and careful to children mentally retarded.

What Benildean Core Values were manifested through your NSTP-CWTS2 activities? What other learning have you gained out of the experience?
I really feel match and relate fit for spiritually, professionally competence, Filipino ideal, deeply rooted in faith, creativity and appreciated uniqueness, I am identity and self realize perspective and mentally retarded, disable, handicapped.

In what way can you integrate the social relevance of NSTP-CWTS2 in the Lasallian education?
Yes, of course I want to company from DLSU and DLS – CSB, NSTPCW 2 because its very important special education and serve for community poor people matter mentally retarded disable and handicapped purpose need support serve and teach children in our community.

How does poverty affect you as a person?
Yes of course I am experience past remember life poor people same time because I am compare identity poor people life in world.

Looking deeper into the real meaning of NSTP-CWTS, what is God telling you now?
God talk about pray safe for people and forgive matter something wrong from sin so they tell forgive with God then God tell to people serve to poor children matter mentally retarded, disable, handicapped. Because I am serving to God same time I am willing to poor children but I tell thank you to God.

Please describe in three words your entire NSTP-CWTS experience.

- Enjoy
- Happy
- Eager


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home