Story of My Sucessful

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pinoy Cooking Chili



“PINOY COOKING CHILI"

I was 12 years old I want to curious my grandmother Rose busy in our cooking for breakfast, Lunch, Merienda and Dinner kinds of food. How to doing meal different many kinds of meal, I want to curious and observe Grandmother Rose doing in our cooking so I interesting eager learned in our lesson cooking, when I ask to Grandmother Rose, I want to learning about cooking then Grandmother Rose will teach to process for food and meal. I will try learning and interesting cook in our rules and instructor when? My Grandmother Rose willing teach how to learning cooking then Grandmother is very talent in our cooking so Grandmother want to discipline and instructor in our cooking Son Deaf want to training basic cook slow learned doing cook. First mantika, 2 pcs garlic, 2 pcs onion, 2 pcs tomato 5 min hot later put 1 whole rice cook more continue more hot become usok put ½ green beans, ½ round carrot with mix ½ spoon yellow butter with ½ spoon few salt, vestin cook continue later usok 30 min, again other 1 more cook 1st mantika next 12 pcs hotdog, ham continue cook fried finish then I carry serve food for Breakfast ? My family ready eat for Breakfast kinds of foods “Fried Rice”. My grandmother Rose feel happy so much my Son Deaf Son want eager learned different learning many list food in our cooking, My grandmother Rose have other food for lunch about Second Lunch we do 1st mantika, 3 pcs garlic, 3 pcs square onion, 3 pcs tomato more usok ready put 2nd ½ shrimp with 3rd 1 whole square baboy ½ spoon few salt with vestin cook continue become usok, more hot, again other have 12 pcs milkfish then put 1st milkfish clean water without blood, milkfish with salt few next 2nd mantika later put milkfish more cook become fried milkfish finish ready serve carry food 12 m.n , My family eat , different food many share in our family and we have enjoy for time and talking excited with family, kinds of foods “ Sautés Vegetable”. I want to eager, interesting more learned different list of meal in our lesson about Third Merienda we do? 1st water hot more continue cook later usok ready put 1 whole macaroni become soft macaroni next 2nd mantika, 1 whole garlic, 6 pcs onion with corn beef mix sauce tomato more continue cook later usok next mix 1 whole cheese, ½, ½ few spoon salt, vetsin, pineapple continue product finish kinds of Foods” Baked Macaroni” 1 more made 1 whole water with ice kinds of softdrink “Juice” for Merienda? My family feels happy so much for Son Deaf have appreciate thanks for my grandmother Rose need improve more learning good profit and opportunities. My family is very delicious so much for Baked Macaroni wow! I am happy so much and I have learning and self in our self, I want to earn collective for cooking good development in our self true! I have a profit different good opportunity self-develop, eager more. I want to curious more learn about Fourth Dinner 1st mantika, 3 pcs garlic, 3 pcs onion, 3 pcs tomato more cook 5 min next 1 whole sauce tomato mix ½ measuring cups ketchup more cook 15 min more usok put 1 whole square beef next 4 pcs square potato, 4 pcs square carrot, 2pcs chili green with ½ spoon few salt, vestin more cook continue later hot much. I want try taste right or wrong which taste food my grandmother Rose more talent all knowledge about different many food. Kinds of foods “Menudo” MI want to try responsible for cooking for Dinner, how to doing! I want to wish about dream interest cooking, why? Because I want to responsible for all cooking learned different in our lesson have many food list, self-develop, continue more improve visual about doing in our cooking when? Last I want to chance experience responsible for family and feed eat for my family? I have a planning for wife after I have a t son, daughter feed food, I want to responsible cooking in our family hard work part time in our house many different role in work. I want to independence my family careful son, daughter good life is very beauty wow!


Dear Grandmother Rose
I would like to hear how everyone else is successes. So that you are stand good responsible and role. Let you know about our Family. Here is the big opportunities to experience with cooking education I'm so excited that My grandmother Rose continue to support us to further develop this education. No amount of money could have ever paid for the care and concern you continue to show them. Here give me full scholarship. You can continue advocacy to support them. I am proud of you. So I kept thinking about my successful in the future. I able to change as a challenge in my life, try solving for their need and supporting them whatever I fail, problem to be avoid bad thing. I should continue to do the best. I will continue to pray that people would continue to open up their hearts and give to your Pinoy Cooking.
God bless you and thank you so much for caring about exceptional children.
Thanks for your support,
Reymond A. Ilagan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home