Story of My Sucessful

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

“Management Time”

I was have no time because I did like any have assignment very stress that is why I got feeling tired so, I think try self better work hard also discipline on time even only everyday have a assignment and I sometime don’t have time conflict in our schedule stress, Its be cool and I felt so comforting because relaxing, have a good time I love doing just interesting DEAF SPORT PROGRAM and DEAF PERFORMANCE ARTS, chunky or eating anytime this only always. When I got just at home but have my schedule depend on my time and class regular sometime irregular I have a part to time because of course it’s so harder my to be still in the school. I will try best think do any subject very stress in our homework or it does depend on my time by each to other. I want it but I will not to going appointment the anywhere time so, they are reading and have my assignment focus on first. By the time I did feel patience experience my study well sometime my cellophane text at friend or each to other. Last I got on the cellophane message receive at he said you are did reply long on me but I am sorry coz I am busy too much so I just say little text send with you him already but I have a busy time all-day. I really want to meet you but sometime it’s depending on my time. I always with my classmate in our homework. We to talking on television news happen what I know that analyze I got sometime understand but words it do meaning with easy just asking that only each to other. It’s so difficult explain to understand or summarize describe their gesture with communicate and understand because I felt so good aware and realize from thru with my barkada and close friend said why they are happen something, somebody about all it. I think so, felt too bad some another are people and Adjustment environments good influence or bad influence this happen because our household for the parents and children knock-out all migration place to another. Why household was stay in the street how long the year we are not allow but we are people very is sensitive, have panic on time and complaining tell got mad to sever or government other. What I say about doesn’t know this happened is today to be still and it’s so difficult, problem too many place in the way other and living household focus to the poor or worse it’s depend on time I think so, I just looking and sometime observe that I know mean reason only. When I felt during have class regular on time and relaxing arrive somebody classmate not yet and my classmates we talkative with me anyway yes I know too about is happen block household knock-out very pity and life hard all about it. I’m feeing learning much and understand experience need curious how to learn social and environment. I want it but I don’t feeling stress to studying and homework subject other that is why I thinking have a trouble I hate talking with friend or classmate help need depend too many me always, I felt so position understand alright ok but I sometime just little help teach studies explain to understand subject other also saint benide dignity we students and each to other. I learning form you teacher learn a lesson and too never forget. A week class regular I sometime too late during have traffic slow a bus for waiting because I got mood feeling too bad, sensitive but I hate pass to difficult are people confuse that is why very is sun this morning and early very is fast o’clock on time. I just take a rest only always because I got love ice water drinking and I felt so cool at home and later dinner at be late night 11:10pm o’clock after already I got to eating full. I just take a rest watching on television overtime already I got to go sleeping prayer time. I got up at 9: am this morning but I got feeling very industry normal because it’s well, I think trying on my time breakfast I like need drink milk but I like water, it’s so no mind. What I doing before thinking take a bath and I felt so cool and relief take a rest just watching our garden on my house and outside just watching I feeling comforting don’t have a problem or feeling very stress big have a time thinking for schedule and personal that is why I felt so cool also flexible I like it but sometime I have a part to time and they are reading study hard and have assignment only always and that is good discipline their studies and teacher have given take everyday subject other. I feeling do think more to learning and realize a lesson by studies and school, college this take course degree is more to learn and understand more than what thinking I doing any things or bad influence and happen anywhere other. They are reading about is very stress and burden about story and understand by the time I felt thinking more invent no problem or including school, work, eating, sleeping at o’clock regular on time form our people of the worlds. I felt so, learning what is about a story from book dream and brain head too many deep the words and understand in minds. It’s my understand what I doing loving different the both subject other studying and any reading topic headline or topic about is story, meaning words and I will always of thinking best and I feeling love cool but sometime I did not always too bad each to other. I want it but I felt so comfortable or good as same as time that I know you are one my ex-best friend have a problem big pregnant feeling said did can’t to tell hear each to other but why this my best friend meet with friend her already. he got feeling surprise sadly and sometime tell anyone or somebody what I know curious about is happen this some one, I got feeling disappointment because I will no anymore time but I have a busy and regular time go to my home only always but I never see a long time meet and I don’t know week.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home