Story of My Sucessful

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Relationship in our Love


How I did know feeling fall in love romance in my life and one exciting 1st time great year as such I felt so be a good friend forever on my him saying about all it. What I saying at him, what did you say something all about it and what is else at him tell me he said like good looking at me but I want it. Why did you like me, he said that it’s feeling very deeply love for me and as same as we will never see you for a long time with you him. I’m already 18 years old I want to have a different image and it’s a good felt beauty and admire the plan for my grew-up also he is very simple and Beautiful or Pretty but it’s very humble about I look is a descriptive and describe just I like it. She said that even as he just signed up with anywhere this November we meet in the first place from Mond. I’m don’t know what is else about it but that is why I just say little with you her by the time he do not bad attitude and background or childhood I’m maybe, I think good looking at him. I’m say just okay but we did to talking I guess I don’t need to exception anything. I enjoyed his appointment, we he’s nice to be with I also felt good when his friend court and how did I don’t know relationship a truth on her. He its try your best also for me saying I felt so good fine thank for you her. I’m a great 1st time our in life also they are good a friends. But I just got at home night and I got up this morning what do I felt so good comforting on the computer online chat-join them already. I just got my dream understand of the book it’s because I love doing reading cooking book dream wish and understand they are reading everyday or sometime I have a busy that I have a part to time class-reading take a homework I can’t just want to him for reply waiting first have my homework because we can’t no need to visit form friend court. I will did not text message on my friend court. Also, before, I wanted to be continuing. But now, I really want to focus on class-reading and study by the time he said got understand at me but okay long, I’m happy with what I do it, as it also gave me the chance to time my studies. I realized as its try myself best. Anywhere I go, people or friends and as I promised my boyfriend I’ll finish college. Sometime it’s tiring, I always go to travel or appointment for my classes mate and Girlfriend. I felt good when I sow ex-childhood remembrance with my mate at Girlfriend. I feel so luck as I grew-up in the states and came here not knowing our country or Philippines at all. I gave my life to him and he said I will keep you always understand. I think he’s living up to his promise. I’m sure honestly with him, I don’t know. I heard some for the future, but I don’t know the reason. I’m still close to his family and I’m helping love doing also he love life when I was inform the truth is Girlfriend got believe it. He is not never give up as break up with me but he said a truth believe in you love for me that both are straight-grew up I am yes of course between when I familiar of her. I know that you are my ex-mate school and we have a picture as I got feel right believe it but how I do not remember too said at her. He got is very happy because of me and he said won’t forget you ever form Kazuko I ‘m saying It's not bad. Its ok you her. I will always remember you and, her you will always believe in your love for me. Too I saying I miss you and as such he said you will always be alive in my heart no matter what I never got don’t like with you her. I really want to meet you but I won’t forget you ever her. I wanted to be continuing how long at 3rd year and 1st month will always love with me. But now, I really want to tell waiting for reply I don’t know about for the future. I’m a happy say yes, of course that is good my heart with you her ever. Jeff said don’t like break up something about all it. I was my break up on her already. he said Why did you wrong is happen this first time you are tess break up with her but I decide that yes, I felt so tell sorry because got my nothing fault with you her. I will tell no more and it’s not bad. Mond said very happy also too you and yes I felt so cool, understand but I never got gave up the chance to meet you and with me. We are together and sweet too much. I’ll making just message gave a letter take a care of always with you her. I never got the letter and kept a letter I never throw of the letter diary it’s lost at Kazuko. What I love doing reading dream understand of the book and home all day by the way I got to go to bedroom I have feel got to sleeping. After when I got wake at night we have at dinner with my family already. Relaxing, I have a good time and he text pleasant between messages long reply at me. Sorry I don’t know you text message you’re my Girlfriend about all it. I tell you don’t worry thinking of me, it’s not bad with you him. I always cellophane text for reply on my classmates and Girlfriend only at good night but I did feel boring doing all day because I can’t text somebody and I will did not reply text them. I have no time and busy about something plan about all it. I’m happy got sure felt so good comfortable also I want see to anywhere until when I sometime go to stroll with my Girlfriend and my family for all also we are prayer as such Love of God……



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home