Story of My Sucessful

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

“READING WATCH T.V NEWS GOOD or BAD in COUNRTY”

I’m just here at home and evening at Saturday and Sunday, what I love doing reading watch t.v news good or bad happen in PHILIPPINES any time and I just sometime watch at television news or country of the channel something else all about it. I got feeling thirsty chunky to eat any time this afternoon and I have assignment as busy no time study first because I got felt stress too many, I did not to go to sleeping because too late why I want it but I felt so comfortable watching at television to be still and I’ve enjoy with my family or friends just our house neighbor because we are talking with my family and each to other of always. I looking this only say recently about what is else just asking to talkative family with each to other that is why news happens about is describe who name a person another I don’t know what else about is happen this caner or death and any kidnapping on the park street but it’s so difficult very danger somebody people care or sensitive it’s depend on time afternoon to evening or moon. I feeling realize about news happen so, I did no anymore but it’s depend on my time or friend appointment go to the anywhere and I say too understand with on my friend after we are to go at the mega mall center on time and I will text at friend or another somebody tell will did say waiting for reply at me. When I am got wake up at morning still all day Then I will get on my cellophane text have a message received on friend at me and this night, I read about personal and I will tell that is okay text reply at one close together on her. I say good night and take care so, I will see you again. I’m got to go to sleeping at night late. When this morning I got wake up at be late. I just got rest minute and merienda time already then I got towel take a bath already and I’m got dress up and make up on time after she mommy pleasant call at me, it is ok later, we have at lunch 12:00nn and with my family waiting for us. We have to plan some things already I will leave at 1:00pm on my way and Lawton, Vito Cruz just our near SDEAS somebody told me that what doing to today what this for? Student my mate here it’s not during a class time and class off day this only. We have a meeting only after we will leave appointment go to the anywhere at afternoon to night already. I’m go home at be late because no afraid my parents did got not mad with me, so I just information tell good night each one father and mother tradition culture of always. But that is why some time she or he the both said we should be good doing respect or whom some arrive home at any time but his father and mother see got mad speak if you do care themselves also sister and brother to be must what you are doing at home and she said do early, sleep overtime depend on time or any something hard work. it look good discipline to be responsible and understand good work than more house neighbors not need to talkative outside just in our garden this stop. We are not allow because overtime to doing outside they are going to new friend house neighbor talkative but she said me that old close we in grow childhood and adulthood friend house neighbor we are allow and understand, I got felt so cool or comfortable because it’s different the both I felt know that you are my friend ex-childhood house neighbor their some migration house country or another but I did not know remember who is name describe this, I can’t remember and I don’t know we in grow up for a long time. When I will text my classmate one my close together we meet at appointment with my friends, I’ve enjoy with so much because I want to express you share us about your experience with each to other and too me laugh I got understand okay. By the way, I got up at morning and we have at lunch this 12:00nn already then I got felt take a rest on the chair just watching on television news happen title reality country 27 channel I read story is about news happen while a ago in your experience I feel so think, maybe look as same as time in the Philippines have includes in our people news happens is about all about it. However what I love doing just got handbook to reading the story about is about topic understand and dream and I sometime or it’s depend on my time always dictionary words new unique it do meaning I understand eager to learn as same as time subject other. But I did not remind out of appear forget I felt so too many stress have a homework or time other and we have a meeting that is why I sometime feeling did can’t not know word of finger speaking mean on my own I don’t understand some once time understand some familiar explain something all about it. Next I hope understand you’re always my classmate why
Because I can’t text somebody and I will did not reply text them. I have no time and busy about something plan about all it. I’m happy got sure felt so good comfortable also I want see to anywhere until when I sometime go to stroll with my boyfriend and I got to go to bedroom I have feel got to sleeping. After when I got wake at night we have at dinner with my family already. Relaxing, I have a good time and this afternoon I just got my dream understand of the book it’s because I love doing book dream understand they are reading everyday or sometime I have a busy that I have a part to time class-reading take a homework, we helpful to them also in my heart because with my family that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home